- To evaluate foreign academic credentials and professional experience
- To evaluate and integrate all academic credits earned from various schools, colleges, and universities from abroad and within the U.S.A
- To determine if these credits fulfill the requirements for graduation with a baccalaureate, master’s, or doctorate degree
- To issue certificate and diploma equivalency (high school to doctorate degree)
- To do a course-by-course evaluation for licensure, immigration, and transfer credits to any regionally accredited colleges or universities in the U.S.A
- Notary Public Code of Ethics Seminar
- To do a 24-hour diploma evaluation
- Provide free daycare services to children of single parents who are students and working with low income in conjunction with CALWORKS, CALEARN, and Federal Block Grants.
- Operate Infant Care Centers and Children’s Centers.
- Provide free hot meals: Lunch, dinner, and one daily snack to selected daycare homes.
- Award scholarship grants to poor and talented U.S. Citizens and Immigrants.
- Conduct educational research.